WE ARE SEEING THE BEST DEALS WE HAVE SEEN IN YEARS! THE TIME TO BUY IS NOW! IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET TO BUY A HOME, CONTACT ME TODAY SO WE CAN FIND YOU AN AMAZING DEAL TOO!
Congratulations! You have decided to purchase a home!
BUYERS SHOULD BE REPRESENTED, NOT SOLD!
When you enlist the services of Jillian Batchelor or a Batchelor Group Exclusive Buyer's Agent, you receive an expert on your side. A buyer's representative works solely for you and has no legal responsibilities to the seller regardless of what company represents them. You receive the advantage of personal representation, independent counseling, loyalty, confidentiality and trust. And best of all, this service costs you nothing! All commissions are paid by the seller. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved)
- Identify which features you need and want in a new home.
- CONTACT THE BATCHELOR GROUP SO WE CAN HELP YOU BEGIN THIS EXCITING PROCESS!
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Below, select desired reports and complete the form provided.